Lepicol Original Formula vegicaps
Main Features: Gluten Free, Vegetarian.
Fibre for health.
Fibre is a key part of our dietary intake to ensure we maintain a healthy bowel. Not eating enough fibre can lead to digestive problems such as constipation and other chronic digestive disorders.
Lepicol is a multi-fibre source product containing gentle psyllium husk known to maintain normal bowel transit, as well as inulin which is a prebiotic fibre source. Together, these two ingredients go a long way to help provide your recommended daily intake of fibre – something that many of us lack with the modern diet. The third key ingredient of Lepicol are 5 probiotic strains. These beneficial bacteria help to balance the microflora in your digestive tract, supporting in the health of your bowel.
? Maintaining a healthy, regular bowel.
? Irritable bowel syndrome.
Store in a cool dry place – out of direct
sunlight. Does not need refrigeration.
- Psyllium husks (Plantago ovata)
- Probiotics (see below)
- Vegetable capsule (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus?PXN? 54?
- Bifidobacterium bifidum?PXN? 23?
- Lactobacillus acidophilus?PXN? 35?
- Lactobacillus plantarum?PXN? 47?
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus PXN? 39?
Each sachet provides: 3.5g Fibre
Minimum of 120 million CFU/g (1.2 x 108?CFU/g),?equivalent to 450 million CFU/ 5 capsule dose (4.5 x 108?CFU/ 5 capsules).
- Take Lepicol vegicaps at least 30 minutes before a meal.
- Adults: Take 2- 8 capsules once or twice daily, followed by 2 – 3 glasses of water or juice. We recommend starting with a low dose and building up gradually to suit?the individual.
- Children:?Half the adult dose with parental supervision. The vegicaps can be opened and the contents poured into water or juice if preferred. Parents should?seek the guidance of a medical practitioner before giving Lepicol to children under 11 years.
- Pregnancy: Lepicol is suitable for use during pregnancy, but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any?food supplement.
- Please note:?Taking Lepicol without water can cause choking.?Always aim to consume a 250ml glass of liquid with every 5 capsules.?Please consult your?doctor before taking Lepicol if you have recently had intestinal surgery or you have an intestinal obstruction. If at any time you experience discomfort after taking?Lepicol, reduce dosage or stop taking and seek medical advice.
- Store out of the reach of young children.
*?If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.
- For allergens please see ingredients list in?bold.?Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.