BioCare Nutrisorb BioMulsion D – 15ml
- High potency vitamin D3 in a great tasting natural lemon flavoured liquid, providing 1000iu vitamin D per drop for optimum support
- Essentials range – One of our edited range of go-to essential products for everyday needs
- Effective – Vitamin D helps form and maintain strong bones, helps maintain blood levels of calcium and phosphorus and is required for the normal functioning of the immune system
- Optimum support – Ensuring vitamin D is properly absorbed is essential. BioMulsion technology creates an emulsion, just like our digestive system does, making the liquid vitamin D easy to absorb and use by the body
- Flexible – Only use what you need, easily mixed into liquids or under the tongue, and convenient to use on the go. An alternative to tablets or capsules or for those with digestive and absorption difficulties
- The Department of Health recommends everyone (including pregnant and breastfeeding women) to supplement with 10 micrograms (400iu) of vitamin D during the autumn and winter
- Studies show that many individuals don’t have sufficient blood levels of vitamin D3, so a higher supplemental dose may be recommended to increase and maintain blood levels
- No unnecessary additives or allergens
- Environmentally friendly – Recyclable packaging
- Trusted – We’ve been helping to shape a healthier society for over 30 years
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Approximately 186 days’ supply at 2 drops per day
Water, Fructose, Acacia Gum, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Natural Lemon Oil, Preservatives (Citric Acid & Potassium Sorbate), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols).
- 1-3 drops taken daily in water with food, or under the tongue, or as professionally directed. Shake well before use.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are under medical supervision please consult a doctor before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Refrigerate once open and consume within 6 months.
- For best before and batch, see base.