Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan is an advanced triple action formulation containing cranberry extract, live bacteria and vitamin A.
Lifestyle changes, stress, medicines and disease can sometimes deplete our beneficial gut bacteria, allowing E.coli to become established and cause damage to the mucous membranes which line the urinary tract. Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan is a triple action formulation scientifically developed with cranberry extract (36mg PACs), two specifically selected live bacteria strains and vitamin A which contributes to the normal function of the immune system and the maintenance of mucous membranes which can be found lining the urinary tract.
Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life
Suitable for children
If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement
Made in the UK
Allergen advice: Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
- Cranberry Extract (Vaccinium?macrocarpon)
- Microcrystalline cellulose (bulking agent)
- Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose)
- Live bacterial cultures (milk,?soya) – see below
- Vitamin A (retinyl acetate)
Live bacteria cultures:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus?PXN??35?
- Lactobacillus plantarum?PXN??47?
For allergens advice see ingredients list in?bold. Contains soya and milk used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Nutrition information (per 2 capsules):
- Vitamin A 320?g RE (40% NRV)
- Proanthocyanidins 36mg (PACs)
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- 1 billion live bacterial microorganisms per 2 capsules (1 x 109?CFU) viable throughout the shelf life, eqivalent to 1.2 billion per gram (1.2 x109?CFU)
Directions for use*:
Take 1 capsule twice a day.
Give1 capsule daily with food.
Bio-Kult Pro-Cyan contains vitamin A, please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
*If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional food supplements.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life