Bio-Kult Migr?a is an advanced multi-action formulation that has been formulated with magnesium and vitamin B6, both of which contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Research suggests that magnesium may help increase resilience to stress. Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system and has been shown in studies to help protect against inflammation. Vitamin B6 also contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life
Bio-Kult Migr?a is suitable for use during pregnancy but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement
If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement
Made in the UK
Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
- Magnesium citrate
- Vitamin B6?(pyridoxine hydrochloride)
- Live bacteria (milk?and?soya) – see below
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methycellulose)
Live bacteria cultures:
- Bacillus subtilis?PXN??21?
- Bifidobacterium bifidum?PXN??23?
- Bifidobacterium breve?PXN??25?
- Bifidobacterium infantis?PXN??27?
- Bifidobacterium longum?PXN??30?
- Lactobacillus acidophilus?PXN??35?
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii?ssp.?bulgaricus?PXN??39?
- Lactobacillus casei?PXN??37?
- Lactobacillus plantarum?PXN??47?
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus?PXN??54?
- Lactobacillus helveticus?PXN??45?
- Lactobacillus salivarius?PXN??57?
- Lactococcus lactis?ssp. lactis?PXN??63?
- Streptococcus thermophilus?PXN??66?
For allergens, see ingredients list in?bold. Contains soya and milk used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Nutrition information (per 2 capsules):
Magnesium citrate 768mg, providing 90mg magnesium (24% NRV)
Vitamin B6?8mg (571% NRV)
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
4 billion live bacterial microorganisms per 2 capsules (4 x 109?CFU) viable throughout the shelf life, equivalent to 4.3 billion per gram (4.3 x 109?CFU).
- Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions.
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life.
- Store in a cool dry place – no need to refrigerate.
Directions for use*:
- Take 1 – 2 capsules per day with food.
- We would suggest taking the product for a minimum 8-10 weeks.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Excess / high doses of magnesium may?cause mild stomach upset in some?sensitive individuals.
- Long term intakes (>10mg/day) of vitamin?B6?may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- Parents should seek guidance?from a medical practitioner before giving?Bio-Kult Migr?a to children.
- Bio-Kult Migr?a is suitable for?use during pregnancy, but we would?always suggest consulting your doctor or?healthcare practitioner before taking any?food supplement.
*If you are taking any medications or have?any medical conditions, please consult?your doctor before taking any nutritional