Bio-Kult Boosted is an advanced multi-action formulation designed to target both the Immune System and Digestive Tract. With 4 times the concentration of bacteria compared to Bio-Kult Advanced, and added vitamin B12, Bio-Kult Boosted gives you the confidence that you are supporting the normal functioning of the immune system.
The bacteria in Bio-Kult Boosted are cryoprotected during the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits:
1. They may protect from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to exert their effects along the full length of the gastrointestinal tract.
2. The process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Bio-Kult Boosted is the ideal supplement to take whilst taking a course of antibiotics or whilst travelling.
- Live bacterial cultures (milk,?soya) – see below
- Bulking agent(microcrystalline cellulose)
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
- Vegetable?capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
- For allergens advice see ingredients list in?bold. Contains soya and milk used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Live Bacteria Cultures:
- Lactobacillus casei?PXN??37?
- Lactobacillus plantarum?PXN??47?
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus?PXN??54?
- Bacillus subtilis?PXN??21?
- Bifidobacterium bifidum?PXN??23?
- Bifidobacterium breve?PXN??25?
- Bifidobacterium longum?PXN??30?
- Lactobacillus acidophilus?PXN??35?
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis?PXN??63?
- Streptococcus thermophilus?PXN??66?
- Bifidobacterium infantis?PXN??27?
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus?PXN??39?
- Lactobacillus helveticus?PXN??45?
- Lactobacillus salivarius?PXN??57?
Nutrition information?(per capsule):
Vitamin B12 2.5mcg?(100% NRV)
NRV = Nutrient?Reference Value
8 billion live bacteria?microorganisms per capsule?(8 x 109?CFU) viable?throughout the shelf life,?equivalent to 20 billion?microorganisms per gram?(2 x 1010?CFU).
- Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration. In high, ambient temperatures (25?C+) air-conditioning or refrigeration would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life.
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life.
Directions for use:
Adults & children 12+:
- Take 1 capsule per?day with food.
- Please use Bio-Kult Advanced
- Bio-Kult Boosted is suitable for use?during pregnancy, but we would always?suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare?practitioner before taking any food supplement.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
For?travellers,?take 1 capsule daily one week before and during travel. Continue for at least one week after return.
For those?using alongside?antibiotics, take 1 capsule daily, ideally at a different time of day to the antibiotic dose and continue for at least 2 weeks after completion of the antibiotic course.
If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.