Bio-Kult 120 Capsules
The original multi-strain Bio-Kult product containing 14 strains of live bacteria for everyday use.
Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
Total viable count viable until the end of the 2 year shelf life
Suitable for children and pregnant women (we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement)
Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
Made in the UK
The bacteria in Bio-Kult are cryoprotected during the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits:
1. They are protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to colonise the full length of the gastrointestinal tract.
2. The process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Bio-Kult can be used on a continuous basis or for a short period of time, e.g. when taking antibiotics.
- Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose)
- Live bacterial cultures (milk, soya)?-?see below
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
- For allergens advice see ingredients list in?bold. Contains soya and milk used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Live Bacteria Cultures:
- Lactobacillus casei?PXN??37?
- Lactobacillus plantarum?PXN??47?
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus?PXN??54?
- Bacillus subtilis?PXN??21?
- Bifidobacterium bifidum?PXN??23?
- Bifidobacterium breve?PXN??25?
- Bifidobacterium longum?PXN??30?
- Lactobacillus acidophilus?PXN??35?
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis?PXN??63?
- Streptococcus thermophilus?PXN??66?
- Bifidobacterium infantis?PXN??27?
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus?PXN??39?
- Lactobacillus helveticus?PXN??45?
- Lactobacillus salivarius?PXN??57?
Each capsule contains:
- Minimum 2 billion live microorganisms per capsule (2×109?CFU), viable throughout the shelf life, equivalent to 10 billion live microorganisms per gram (1×1010?CFU).
- Keep sealed and store in cool, dry conditions.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration. In high, ambient temperatures (25?C+) air-conditioning or refrigeration would be cautionary to assist in maintaining shelf life.
- Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life.
Directions for use:
- 1 – 2 capsules once or twice daily with food. If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals.
If you are taking antibiotics:
- Take 4 capsules daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics.
- Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after completion of the antibiotic course.
- 2 weeks before travel follow guidelines for general use.
- During travel take 4 capsules daily.
- Continue to take for at least 2 weeks following the end of travel.
- Children 3-12:?- Give 1/2 to 1 capsule one of twice daily with food.
If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.