Solgar Bromelain 500 Mg - 30 Tablets
- Kosher Parve
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Gluten, dairy & wheat free
- Sugar, salt & starch free
- Dietary supplement
- Made From - Solgar Bromelain Tablets are made from fresh pineapple.
- Natural Properties Stays Intact - It is specially manufactured in the way that all the bromelain enzymatic and nutritional properties stay intact.
- Free From - Dairy, Gluten, Yeast, Wheat, Sodium, Sugar, Artificial Flavours, Preservatives, Sweetener and Colors.
- Digests Protein - Bromelain is a natural proteolytic digestive enzyme which assists in digesting dietary protein.
- The nutritional components of foods are broken down by digestive enzymes.
- How Bromelain Helps - Breakage of these nutrients helps the body to avail the nutrients for cell growth, energy needs and other crucial functions needed for optimal health.
- Bromelain for Sinusitis (Sinus Infection) - The anti-inflammatory properties of bromelain reduces nasal passages swell.
- It may also lower mucus production which helps in relieving facial pressure and headache commonly experienced with the sinus infection.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Cellulose, Soy Lecithin Powder, Citric Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
|Direction of Use|
Bromelain Dosage: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet three times daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label and keep out of reach of children.
Any Product sold or supplied by Mynutricentre.com are not intended for the treatment, prevention and cure of any medical conditions.
Never exceed recommended intake unless professionally advised.